The Importance of Citations in Local SearchMay 5, 2016
Top 6 Local Marketing Best Practices To Boost Your BusinessMay 11, 2016
We are currently seeking an additional Copywriter to join our existing team of copywriting professionals.
The typical creative process can involve:
- discussing the client’s core message and target audience
- brainstorming visual and copy ideas with other members of the creative team
- writing and presenting a few options to clients
- modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- overseeing the production phase.
The copywriter and art director are accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice.
Most copywriters work Monday to Friday, although work can extend into evenings and weekends.
Salaries is dependent on experience and skill sets.
An advertising copywriter should:
- be highly creative and imaginative
- have good written and interpersonal skills
- work well in a team
- be able to work under pressure
- have an eye for detail
- have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
Please e-mail resume to: email@example.com